Friday, June 11, 2010

Yogurtland – A New Temptation at Whaler’s Village Kaanapali


Sometimes I wish I’d never heard about certain things because once you’ve heard, you can’t go back.

When a friend told me about their daily outings to Yogurtland I had to check it out immediately. Not because I’m such a big frozen yogurt fan but because this particular friend is in enviable shape so of course I started to rationalize that maybe her daily tasty treat has something to do with her stunning muscles and glowing skin.

Still not expecting to be impressed, I was taken by surprise when I entered Yogurtland. Upon witnessing the beautiful simplicity in this self-serve concept – something I usually reject (salad bars and the like) – I was delighted as a child on his birthday.

Click here for the full article.

No comments:

Post a Comment